Monday, February 16, 2009

Why am I here?

As a father, I realize how lucky I am to have three amazing children and a loving wife. They make me laugh, they make me smile and they make me happy. I feel blessed, and I thank God every night for all of them. 
That said, raising a family presents numerous challenges, from stress-inducing mornings hustling to get everyone ready for school and work to hectic bedtimes trying to get everyone ready for sleep. In addition, balancing everyone's schedules - even just between my wife and I - makes finding time for everyone, including yourself, exhausting. Then there are economic and financial worries that top off the stress sundae.
With the good times and the bad times in mind, I'm looking to remember the fun, find ways to solve problems and learn from the experiences of others.

No comments:

Post a Comment