Monday, July 12, 2010

Celebrity Parents

Generally, Old Wahoo has no problem with celebrities. If people want to look at pictures of celebrities or read stories about celebrities or hear raging phone calls from celebrities, no problem. Sometimes I check out those stories, too. It's a great way to kill time while it takes 45 minutes to buy a bottle of Tylenol at CVS.
But I don't check out stories about celebrity parents. Thanks, but I don't  care what Shiloh (who names their kid after a bloody Civil War battle, anyway?) wears or what TomCat are (is?) making little Suri do between Scientology meetings or how Tom and Gisele divvy up parenting duties. (Though I think Gisele is up against Marisa Miller in the bikini bracket in the previous link).
Besides, I need to get back to reading about the latest Bachelor scandal. And, yes, I know I never will get back the five minutes I used in writing this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment