Friday, June 5, 2009

Enough whining - summer's here

Old Wahoo is ready for the weekend. Who isn't? And after yesterday's post, I think I need a break. (Sorry if that sounded like whining.)
I'm already planning my summer. I think Mrs. Wahoo and I may take the kids to see "Up" this weekend, and Rob and Alex are "camping out" with their Papa on Saturday. 
I'm hoping this summer to hike Sleeping Bear Dunes - I've never been there before - and I'd like to go to the Hemingway house in Petoskey, though that may not be a family friendly activity, unless the kids are into boredom that week. 
I also plan on working on some goals this summer - running in a 5K and expanding my creative/freelance writing top my list. I'd also like to go kayaking.
What are your plans this summer? Is there anything cool coming up?

2 comments:

  1. I noticed that building Wall-E didn;'t make the blog to-do list...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lily and I want to join you on the day at sleeping bear dunes!
    - julian

    ReplyDelete