Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Moose on the Loose


Old Wahoo may be losing his workout partner because the Moose is ready to run away.
For about the past month or so, I've taken Matt on my morning runs, pushing him along in our giant stroller. He was really content in there for a time, but this week he started getting restless, possibly because I was running too slowly, or more likely, he just got bored of my out-of-shape, non-workout warrior routine. He started to stand up while I ran, untangling himself from his belt, and making it a not-so-safe situation, even though he thought it was hilarious.
Anyway, I thought about using duct tape to keep him down, but I figured the Moose is slipperier than any eel and would squirm away. At least he still does pushups and situps with me. Maybe I can get him to spot me with my lifting now.

No comments:

Post a Comment